Tuesday, January 27, 2009

update

things that have been going on around here in provo...

-racqueball: i have really gotten into raqutball im slowly slowly getting better but i like it alot. we have a court in our clubhouse so i get to play it alot more.

-family: last sunday me and sherry went to paul and karis house! it was really fun- it was the first time ive seen them since july. we played settlers and pirates dice and had really really good lasana and dessert. and got to here about pauls china trip. it was really fun

-birthday cont. - i forgot to mention for my birthday my roomate courtney wrote on the window happybirhtdy as well it was pretty cool


-Dr mario: i am addicted to the game, and so is my roomates and anyone i bring over. today i made a huge huge accomplishment in the game...we all play at our own levels and today i played at level 20 and won!! (thats the highest level in the game). i was on medium speed...so my next goal is to work towards level 20 with high speed.....yes yes i know ..im a nerd! haha


-lastest activity: today i went rock climbing and that was really fun but im not very good at it but who knows maybe some day i will.

- first roomate to get married!...my roomate danielle from summer 07 my first semester at college is getting married on valentines day. heres most of the roomates at her wedding shower!


-roomates: ive been loving my roomates there both funa dn we have a good time together

1 comment:

Will said...

sounds fun! Way to go converting everyone to Dr. Mario!