Sunday, January 18, 2009

january! byu! 20th birthday!

Im back in provo utah going to byu now. im rooming with courtney hammer (a girl from my home ward) and a girl named sam that i just met. i drove down here from oregon with cameron green and sherry. i am taking these classes: modern dance, strengthen home and family, cooking, intro to interior design. so this is going to be a fun semester. its really nice being back cuz ive missed my friends from here. i have a nintendo 64 and me and roomates play dr.mario allllllllllll the time! we're obsessed. i also bought a projector. which is super super big because its about 12 yrs old but i love it anyways cuz it works. we play nintendo or watch movies on it.

me and courtney;


on the drive to utah:


i had my 20th birthday last week! im no longer a teenager! weird! for my birthday i played nintendo, and went to school, and me, sherry and some of my close friends went out to eat at a really good resturant. and sherry made me a cake that said "ill always be here like the stink on your feet." (a quote from the movie - bed time storys). for my birthday mom gave me money and i bought myself a camera cuz mine is broken and dead. and some perfume :)




i had a friends birthday party right before i came to utah in oregon - we watched the movie -bedtime storys, in the theater. it was a really good movie. it was cool cuz we had a bunch of people and had cupcakes that we snuck in. they samg to me by all looking at me and lipsyncing the happy birthday song. it was pretty funny and cool.

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

Sounds like you had an awesome birthday. The projector and Dr. Mario combo is the coolest thing ever, I wanna come over! 20 is a great age.

Kari said...

I'm so glad you're back in Utah! You and Sherry need to come over and we'll party.