Wednesday, January 14, 2009

christmas break...

Christmas break was amazing...i love going home. its my favorite. i got to visit with larry, michelle, miranda, derek, spencer, lindsey, kara, peter, cilla, dallin, eden, tanner, carter, jimmy, lisa, john , sarah, zora, sherry, mark, luke, andy, lucy, both grandpas, and mom and dad. it was very eventful..when i got there i spent time with jimmy and lisa and had a christmas for them, we attemped to go on the skytram, went to a omsi movie, caroling, etc. this winterbreak as crazy cuz its snowed soo much that church was canceled two weeks in a row and we couldnt leave our house. we did some grocry shopping, cooking, christmas dinners with relatives,games adn talent show, and pool. we also went to the hedman dinner as well. other things we did were hottubing, movies, games - mexican train and boggle and ticket to ride, skippo, etc.-, went to a light show, me and breanne drove back from idaho together, bowling.
Jimmy and lisa's pre christmas:

The christmas light show:

driving home with breanne from idaho:


Heres us christmas caroling:

HEres me and miranda!

Attempt for the sky thing:

hot tub!:

me and spencer...everytime we said"cheese" he would lick me...mer

Christmas day was amazing! there were i think..22 of us that morning. and so many presents under the tree. the family got rock band and wii fit and n64 which are all amazing and we played with later. my christmas gift was the best ever....i got a red jeep - grand charekee! its awesome and is 4 wheel drive, etc. i also got a n64 that i am attached to as well.
Me sherry lindsey and kara on christmas:

stairs pic take 1:

reading to look out side the window at my car:

christmas:

stair pic take 2:

rock band!:


my new car part 1:

my ne car part 2:

on new years eve...played games at our house, then met up with some of my friends..includeing andrea couch (who is a elementary best friend that i hadnt seen in 5 yrs) and we headed to the young adult dance. after count down there we went to rollar skating which was packed and very fun. then after i went to sharis and then finally home. as home me and my friend christine stayed up and watched movies continueng the night fun.
New years with andrea and natalie at new year skating:


at the single adult new years dance:

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow looks like a blast! too bad I missed it! I like your car too.

Lisa said...

nice car!

Pricilla said...

That was so fun. Great pics. Your car is so cool. got your message, I will call you.

Kari said...

Cool car! I wish we could have been there for Christmas.