Saturday, July 12, 2008

update

alright its time to update, im still in california at peter and cillas, lucy came and joined us today. we went to del taco and played on the play structure. carter got blessed last sunday. we have been very sick here for a week or so. i was extremely sick with a stomach bug and a day after i got over that i got strept throat. i havnt been that sick in a long time. some things i have done while being in cali: bike rides, runs, swimming at johns, fourth of july at greg koberlins relatives, cool pizza resturant, soccer games, disney movies (peter and cilla bought almost all the disney movies at a garage sale), trampoline, made cookies, visited with my old roomie lauren, played with toys, blind date with peters co worker, driving range - golfing, ice cream, and tonight we are going to a drive in movie. i also have been getting into editing pictures too. here are some pictures:
below are 2 pics ive edited:


heres me and eden swimming at johns apartment:

This is at carters baby blessing:

heres me and eden hanging out:

heres me and my old roomie lauren:

matching for fourth of july

2 comments:

Dickinson Family said...

Awesome edited pictures! The black and white one of Eden reminds me of a picture of someone back in the 40's somehow. Its awesome. I'm glad you were there for Carter's blessing. What a special day. Cool picture of you Lucy. Your hair looks luxurious.
Mom

Tammy said...

I love the picture of Eden! So cute! Its nice to hear what you are up to Heidi! Sounds like lots of fun!