Saturday, July 19, 2008

california fun!

i finished up in california a week or so ago. here are some things we did towards the end: soccer games -got to see dallin kick the ball and eden charge, amusement park, watch batman at the drive in- john and sarah also joined us, sleepover on the tramp- because it was on the tramp people slide into people and i had lucy practically on top of me on my right, peter practically on top of me on my left and tanner who was a bove me slid down adn was pretty much on my head....i didnt get cold haha, my friend devins farewell, made cookies, rice crispys, banana bread, monkey bread, lucy came joined us, visited with roomie lauren, watched devin design, royalty at johns, park, ran, etc. california was a blast i loved living with peter and cillas family!
here's at devins farewell:


hanging out with roomie lauren:


tramp sleepover:

amusement park:



at the park..awesome rock thing we climbed (pretty high up) and cow:

2 comments:

Tammy said...

That's a big cow. Looks like California was alot of fun too!

Pricilla said...

We miss you Heidi, you are tons of fun!!! I like what you did with the roller coaster pic, thats awesome.