Friday, June 27, 2008

california!!! ...welcome gift?

i moved to california this last sunday! i am now living with peter and cilla and their family and its a blast! im just here to help out, but just seems like playing all day :) on sunday i got to see my old roomate lauren which was really neat and then that night i came to peters/cillas. well things are definitly happening here.... heres a funny story for u guys to enjoy :) - in the same 24 hours: i was holding tanner and suddenly i felt something very wet...he peed on me! hahaha later tanner came up to me crying about something and saying," yucky! get it off my hand!" while wiping something on me and sure enough i find out it was poop! i picked him up and brought him to the sin to wash his hands and when i put him down i realized that this ws an exploding diper and was all on my shirt from carrying him. haha. then few hours later eden comes to me when i am sitting and stradles my leg and slid down it (me in shorts of course) and i was suddenly wet. i soon realized that she wet her pants and now my leg was covered in pee. hahaha...thats the end of my story. it was pretty funny. guess it was a welcome gift to me :) anyways im loving it here.

4 comments:

Pricilla said...

don't worry Heidi, I am sure you will have plenty more of those experiences while you are here!!!

Tammy said...

hmm glad to see that you are laughing about those situations.. HAHA that stinks!

Paul and Kari said...

Gross! Paul can relate. Rex has peed on him a few times.

Dickinson Family said...

Looks like you have been initiated! (I used to have strong arms and could carry a child at arms length when necesary.)
Mom