Saturday, February 20, 2010

sara beara!


this is a post about one of my old fav roomies. she was in my apartment last year and she is so funny! she loves to smile and just have fun! things are always a exciting with her.

she would wake me up in the mornings because she was so entertained with how i reacted. she called me "Sleepy heidi."

she always asked me what color my underware was haha

her favorite color is purple! and well purple=sara!


she would play "heidi huck" with my friend marty. i would trust fall in their arms and then they would huck me! haha its fun

she has a distinct way she talks, i picked up on it.

she pretends she shy sometimes but is far from it

she can eat a full half gallon of ice cream in one sitting and ive witnessed it multiple times

me and her fit together perfectly back to back because she is 6 foot and im..well not. we are a puzzle!

she is always ready for fun










No comments: