Wednesday, February 24, 2010

my 21st birthday!!! (jan 8 )

my birthday started at home over the winter break. we had a family party. my cake was jello by request and i picked out a favorite meal: rice cassorole. i got a lot of fun gifts... my favorite a lil bow from spencer. we played dr mario, dance dance revolution, rock band (beatles) and pokemon puzzle (n64).







my real birthday:
on my birthday i woke up with breakfast (pancakes) from my roomie christine. at school in my danceclass my classmates danced around me while singing to me, i went out to eat with paul at the cougareat at byu. then i went skiing! with luke, paul, sherry, nick durrant, christine, and brewer. it was really fun and a lil cold. when we got hot choc my friend had everyone sing happy birthday to me in the lounge. then afterwards we went to my house and had pizza and sang happy birthday and i blew out a real smelly candle. then we watched star trek and visited with sherry and jeff.

day after my birthday:
my roomates threw me a surprise birthday party! i was at the neighbors house when i opened the door to leave everyone was there screaming surprise! i was so scared i screamed and ran away. i wasnt even sure it was for me until people started singing haha. then we went to our apartment lounge and played card games, pool, ping pong,dancing, karoke, yummy food and visited with eachother.

people lining up to surprise:

after being surprised:












No comments: