Monday, November 30, 2009

random utah events of november

Here i was out of toliet paper and so i asked christine my roomate for some and she placed it just out of my reach!!! (we love doing pranks!)


i got her back!...


i had a slumber party with my best friend anna. she is awesome! we have been temple buddies and go do baptisms together along with christine and linda (roomates)


here is a relief socety meeting for those with callings in RS. i am one of the visit teaching supervisors.


We throw lots of partys here. one event we (me and my roomates) threw is a early dennys breakfast the day before everyone left for thankgiving! mmmm food


of course DR mario is back! here is everyone concentrating real hard. i poop(attack)alot...they dont like it much hehe

3 comments:

Tammy said...

haha! the TP thing is funny!

Test said...

DR Mario rock. You make me proud by "pooping" on other in the game. I got punched a lot cause i played like that at Lisa apartment when we were dating.

Família Tabosa said...

I love to see your blog...
You're so lovely young Women...
I Love all of you The dickinson's
Kisses for you Heidi

Priscila Rocha