Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween fun!

this halloween was very eventful. it started out a week before halloween.. a group of us went to a haunted house...it was super scary...i even socked my date in the face on accident cuz i was scared. haha


for fun i made these pictures of me and my roomies with editing....


then on the wed before halloween me and 2 roomies went to a friend halloween party...i dont know what i was..a nerd maybe?!




then on friday night me and 2 roomies went to another friend halloween party.here me and christine are workout girls...





later friday night was the stake halloween dance. it was really fun...me and christine were simease twins...a fat one! hahha it was a blast and very hot!


here a guy is giving us both a piggy back ride

the after effect...

crossing our legs...

then on satuday i went out to eat with some friends to my roomie lindas work cuz she had to work all halloween so we visited her. then we went party hopping... me and christine were the simease twins again. we went to one dance party and i think the roof was going to cave in..so we left and went to a few more partys. then we watched scary movies at home.

another cool halloween thing is my roomie decided to be me for halloween!!! thats a first!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

hahaha! love the siamese twin idea! crazy!

Dickinson Family said...

Ya, your siamese thing is funny!
Mom