Thursday, November 8, 2007

football game #4!

we won again!!!! every game ive been to..we;ve won. this is our 7th win this season! gooo cougars! today was the game and it was pretty sweet i watched it part of the time with my old roomie kelli and then part of the time with christine and katelin minetto. it was pretty funny i was standing next to this one guy i didnt know and he started making small talk to me and then later i moved cuz i wanted to stand by a different friend for a lil and the guys brother came up to me adn started talking to me too! lol and then later i left to see christine adn when i came back the first guy that was talking to me came and stood byu me and was talking to me again and then asked for my number and now i have a date for saturday to go rockclimbing!! yeeaah! haha it was pretty funny that i had both the brothers fighting over me. i was pretty flattered. hahaha





1 comment:

Pricilla said...

Nice score on the date.