Thursday, November 1, 2007

courtney visits adn halloween

my friend from tigard came down adn visited here in provo. we went shopping and it was the first time ive been in a looooong time. we saw these sweet coats that were supper shiny so we had to try them on. i said to her, "hey i used own a jacket like that"...she laughed and didnt believe me...but inside i was thinking "i really did..." but that was fun then we went ice skating that night with my friend anna too. for halloween i did a prank where me and my friends filled this guys apartments hall way full of newspaper...it was amazing! then i went to a dance put on by my housing and then finally got to see transformers... which was awesome! and i dressed up as a barbie for halloween.



this is one of my friends in on the news paper...the door was only opening that muchcuz it was soo full haha

2 comments:

Tammy said...

thats alot of newspaper..how did you get in? break in? I remember your shiny jacket..yep.

Pricilla said...

Wow, that must have taken a while. You are quite a prankster.