Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

for halloween this year, i went to a ward party with dinner adn a dance. me and blake dressed up as mimes. it was pretty fun. my roomate told me she would get me a stake dinner if i didnt talk the whole night...and we didnt. it was a really fun date...i would recommend it to anyone to go ona date with out talking..you have to find new ways to communicate and your conversation is so different then it would be. by the end of the night we got pretty good at acting out things... altho there was one time i was trying to tell him something about the song playing hte background and he thought i had to go to the bathroom...so who knows if we understood eachother haha.



2 comments:

Sherry Ellsworth said...

Very cool. I like.

Tammy said...

That's crazy you went the whole night without talking! Cool Costumes!