Sunday, August 15, 2010

another boating post....

I LOVE BOATING!!

This week i went 3 times.
-monday with the family and dale kinsley/ the winchesters.
-tuesday with Andy, jeremy robbins, angela, theresa (from work), niki bauer, christine sickles, dad and me.
-saturday (biggest group) - tyler and katelin minetto, lane rufener, christine sickles, colby haines, scott davis, michael mccray, dad, courtney hammer, dirk david and me.

on saturday there were so many in the boat that the water would over flow in the boat.

these were all tubing days.












2 comments:

Esther said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Heidi! Looks like you've had lots of fun. I wish I knew you had a blog! Well, now I know! :) Great way to keep in touch, huh? Miss you. Let me add, I know we haven't kept in touch much for quite some time...but of all the people I've met and had friendships with, you will always be my BEST friend. There are definitely no other Heidi Dickinsons out there in the world; you're a diamond in the rough! Thanks for all the fun times and making my childhood so memorable. Love you lots!