Sunday, September 20, 2009

studying

studying
in the last few years of college ive always been able to study and get my work done but its been very spuratic of when it was done. ive always kinda avoided the library. but this year has been different. ive been very one top of it and in fact ive had all septembers homework done for a while now and the months still going. i study a few hours after classes in the library. and have started a calender thru my gmail account which is amazing! i have all my homework written down and when there due on there. so i can just keep working down the list and everything is very clear. its fun for me because i can cross it off on the computer when its down and i get to see all ive accomplished. sooo far...sooo good :)

3 comments:

Alison Brown said...

its always nice to study and then see the rewards! Keep Going strong Heidi!

Kari said...

That is so great Heidi! I loved using the gmail calendars while I was in school. That's the only way I could keep track of everything.

Tammy said...

Yah, I became a library nerd..Do you ever stay late enough to hear the starwars music at closing time?