Wednesday, November 19, 2008

dance performance, mama and lucy in town, dirtbike, boys...

this last week or two have been crazy preparing for my big dance performance with my team...haveing long saturday practises, and everyday last week, except mon cuz family home evening, ive been going to dress rehersal or performance... 5-10 or 3-10!!! its been crazy - for example on one of the days i have school till 5 so i went straight from school to prac and then home at 10. well i performed 5 times -1thurs, 2 fri, 2sat. mom and lucy and dwight drove down to watch me dance. it went really well. if i ever get the video then ill put it up on here. i did a dance called individualism - and it was very pretty and flowy, i also did one called mera cripa - which means my fault and we were monks and drummers, etc. it was very intense. my favorite dance i did was the last one and its called mine! its about toddlers throwing a tantrum. it is almost african looking and im glaring and angry the whole dance. part of it i do a small solo. it was really fun have mom lucy, breanne, and dwight come watch. i also had another performance yesterday for a elementry school... i felt bad for glaring at the kids.



while mom and lucy were here they watched my performance, me and mom made a last minute dicision to drive to utah for a very short trip to look at housing for winter, but we got to see sherry so that was cool. lucy stayed at my place and played with breanne. here we watched movies, got ice cream, went out with a group of friends, and on the way to utah i read part of twilight to mama. ...cant wait to see the movie.
a date i went on recently was going dirt biking. it was really fun and a first time for me. we went of a jump on accident and after wards...i was like.."lets do it again!" later the guy said he was so surprised and impressed. altho the 2nd time we crashed no one hurt tho.


This guy with the dirtbike is named kyle adn he was really fun but got a little crazy and came to my door every single day or contacted me asking me on a different date for later. he was a really cool guy but it was a little much.
another guy that i dated this fall was named jacob and he was my hometeacher - he said after a lesson once if anyone needed anything even go out to ice cream to let him know. and i decided to take him up on his offer. so we went for ice cream on a date. but we didnt do much after that date.
another guy was named dan i dated and he was really cool and a FHE brother and we went on lots of dates but then i decided i didnt like him that way and he got crazy and wouldnt give up for a long long time. he4 also got crazy and wouldnt get the hint.
then there is bryce. and bryce is my favorite he and me never dated officially but would go on lots of dates. tho we were confusing. he was a fun person and one of my best friends at byui. we watched heroes together, movies, pizza, park, etc. he was the fhe dad in the family.

1 comment:

Pricilla said...

Wow, you have been a busy girl. That is so neat that your mom and lucy came down. Peters gonna have to come beat that guy up if he crashes with you again:)