Wednesday, March 19, 2008

bdays, st patric days, feet?

it was one of my roomates bday the other day so we throw a lil party for her and made cake, music, piniata, etc. i think she liked it alot. for st patrics day me and friend christine made a green dinner! it was pretty scary but also very yum and fun. i also went to idaho over the weekend for fun and wasnt thinking and went sleding in flip flops... not only were my feet freezing but right after i took off down the mountain one of my flip flops fell off and then i got some major ice burn on my feet. it was a good ride, but not so much smart since my feet are very important being a dancer and all. in fact my feet actually been taking a beating lately as i have two deep cuts in both of my big toes underneath ..that came merely from dancing and now bleed randomly all the time. i am excited for the semester to end for then my feet will be able to take a break.







5 comments:

Tammy said...

Sweet Green Dinner! I bet it was gross to try to eat though. lol and whats with you and sherry and posting pictures of your feet.. man. lol

Pricilla said...

Yeah that food looks nast. Ouch, your poor feet!

Peter said...

wow...Heidi
You gotta stop letting dogs lick peanut off your feet!

Peter

Dickinson Family said...

So sorry about your feet.

When I babysat Kirk and mark Hedman YEARS ago, I made GREEN eggs and ham.

Your parties look fun.

Heidi said...

hahaha now peter... this situation was different...mer lol