Wednesday, January 9, 2008

catch up!!!

wow soooo much has happened!!!! winter break! moved! new recipes! birthday! tv show addictions!! hahah.. well winter break was awesome i spent it home! and had a great time at the beach, ran with larry and luke, movies, christmas, new years, dates, etc. last sunday i moved to a new apartment and well im still getting to know my roomies soo we'll see how life here goes. this semester all im taking is dance classes...im sooo excited!! (standard ballroom, latin ballroom , 2 ballet classes, and modern dance) the other day i tryed david and melissas recipe - the brocolli soup!!! veryy yummmy!!!!!!.. adn definitly a step up from my college mysery bean meal. hahah. yesterday was my birthday and igot tons of calls fromt eh family!!! thank you!!!! and mom and dad thanks for the ballooons! i had some girls over and played games for my bday and tammys throwingme a party on sunday! :) so im 19!!! soo last semester...i got really addicted to the tv show "house" which tammy and will intrduced me...i recommend watching it! and this week tammy and will introduced to me to heros!!! and well im definitly addicted to that too now!!!

heres the sisters...on christmas!!!!

the girls that came over on my bday eating cake!!! (below)

ME adn lucy and the wilsons and breanne.. sleepover!!!

new years count down with lucy (below)

the beach group!!!! below

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

Wow,all that dancing sounds very fun. That recipe book sure is fun. Glad your semester is off to a good start. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wow, I am almost 10 years older than you, doh!

Tammy said...

hmm that picture of us girls is sad... sherry's eyes are closed, lucys eyes are closed and my eyes are covered by my hand, the only one who looks decent in the picture is you! lol