Tuesday, October 16, 2007

asking to preference...!

today i asked a boy to preference. adn what i did is i baked a cake adn made it two layers and in between the layers i put a walkie-talkie! and then i had a delievery man deliver it to my date. then he got the cake and then out of no where i started making monekey sounds!!!! :) then i was like "helllo" and thru the cake i asked him to preference. he was pretty freaked out a cake was talking to him, then he found the walkie talkie and replyed yes. :) i found out later that before he found the walkie talkie he was talking to the cake cuz he thought i could hear him some how hahahah. anyways thats my story :)

the awesome cake....

the delievery boy....

me :)....

4 comments:

Larry and Michelle Dickinson said...

THat is hilarious! Where did you come up with that idea? Also- I loved watching you play curses on Tammy's blog. Have fun and see you at Thanksgiving!

Tammy said...

HAHAHA that was an awesome idea, I gotta do that with Will, hide walky takie's in food and talk to him.. hehehe He'll be like what the? but great idea Heidi.

Lisa said...

that's really funny

Paul and Kari said...

That was an awesome idea! I love it.